Available NOW! :)
With JD Illumination Textures, Volume 2, I am continuing what I stared with Volume 1: Creating textures that challenge the notion of what a texture is "supposed" to be able to do and making textures easy for newbies to integrate while still making an impact. Seasoned textures users will enjoy adding them to their workflow because they pop color and contrast but don't take a lot of time to tweak. These textures will work well for virtually any subject matter - boudoir, newborn, families, and nature photographs.
To see 1/2 of the textures (I picked some warm versions, some cool versions) please click here.
• JD Illumination Textures, Vol. 2 comes with 25 all-new textures for Photoshop and Elements, plus two bonus textures that were specifically re-created for vertical positioning. As with JD Illuminations One, I also offer a second take on each texture
by having it available in both warm and cool tones*. Combined, there are a grand total of 52 textures.
These textures are available for $35 USD.
• All textures are high resolution, 60 x 40 inches at 72 dpi. ( FYI - Some people see the 72 dpi and are concerned about resolution. The textures are 2880 x 4320 pixels which means that on a 12 x 8 inch image, the textures print at 360 dpi )
• IMPORTANT: All textures are standard jpeg files that will work with both Adobe Photoshop and Elements (all versions of both programs). My textures will ALSO work with the FREE program GIMP. Here is a link to download it & a link to see the tutorial. Note: Members of my Facebook
JD Textures Group have also told me that the textures work in PSP,
but I have not personally used this program so purchase at your own risk
(or just grab a freebie
and check it out for yourself).
• My textures will NOT work with Lightroom, Picnic or any other photo editing programs except for those listed above.
• Payment is required via Paypal and once your payment clears, you will automatically be redirected to a site where you can download your textures.
• The files come compressed in .zip format. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
• A basic tutorial is included with your purchase in PDF format. You can also watch my video tutorials for Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP.
*There is ONE exception to this, Lost Rainbow is only offered in one tone but also appears with one softened texture version called Lost Rainbow Blur.
All slide show examples above are demonstrated in Overlay blending mode at 100% opacity.